ONLY ONE LEFT!!! ORDER NOW!!!
38" x 50" overall size. Unique 7" wide, 5" thick, ornate French Baroque style frame with, museum quality, fine art Piezo Giclée Icon on the finest canvas. Offered at a special discount for a LIMITED TIME. Only 1 left in stock!
Each Piezo Giclée Icon includes a “Certificate of Authenticity” and a Registered Serial Number. This special frame has a gold tone finish. The frame can also be 24kt. gold plate coated for an additional $300.
Each giclée Icon is individually made, one at a time, and is professionally dry vacuum mounted on acid-free mounting material, printed with fade-resistant archival inks and clear UV (ultra-violet) coated to further protect your Giclée Icon.
These beautiful, life-like Museum Quality, Fine Art Icons are greatly treasured by everyone, can be given as gifts, and handed down for generations as precious keepsakes and heirlooms from you. Each Icon comes with a beautiful “Certificate of Authenticity” and a Registered Serial Number recorded in our records.
We have one French Baroque Style Frame in stock, in your choice of any one of the 6 museum quality giclee Icons: Our Lady Mediatrix of All Graces, The Mother of God, Perpetual Virginity, Immaculate Conception, Mary's Assumption into Heaven, or Saint Michael the Archangel, which can be shipped within 2 to 3 weeks. Out of stock items are placed on BACK ORDER and shipped in 12 to 16 weeks.
+ At no additional cost to you, your Blessed and Touched glittering "Gold Leaf” Lithograph of Saint Padre Pio will also be 75 PRECIOUS THIRD-CLASS RELICS of:
1. Jesus’ Most Holy Cross,
2. The Most Holy Crown of Thorns,
3. Jesus’ Scourging Pillar,
4. The Rock of Jesus' Agony in Gethsemane,
5. The Rock of Calvary at the Crucifixion,
6. The Last Supper Holy Table,
7. Jesus’ Holy Crèche Manger,
8. The Actual White Veil of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
9. The Blessed Virgin Mary's Sepulcher,
10. The Rock of Mary’s Assumption to Heaven,
11. Saint Joseph – Mary’s Spouse,
12. The Home of Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
13 .Saint Peter the Apostle,
14. Saint John the Apostle,
15. Saint James the Apostle,
16. Saint Andrew the Apostle,
17. Saint Matthew the Apostle,
18. Saint Simon the Apostle,
19. Saint Thomas the Apostle,
20. Saint Jude the Apostle,
21. Saint Philip the Apostle,
22. Saint James the Less the Apostle,
23. Saint Bartholomew the Apostle,
24. Saint Matthias the Apostle,
25. Saint Luke the Evangelist,
26. Saint Mark the Evangelist,
27. Saint Paul the Apostle,
28. Saint John the Baptist,
29. Saint Ann – Mother of Mary,
30. Saint Joachim – Father of Mary,
31. Saint Elizabeth – Cousin of Mary,
32. Saint Mary Magdalene,
33. Saint Dismas – the Good Thief,
34. Saint Longinus – who lanced Jesus’ side,
35. Saint Joseph of Arimathea – helped bury Jesus,
36. Saint Martha – Sister of Saints Lazarus and Mary,
37. Saint Lazarus – who Jesus raised from the dead,
38. Saint Padre Pio [d.1968] for all miracles and healings,
39. Saint Lucy of Syracuse [d.304] for eye cures,
40. Saint Blaise [d. 316] for throat cures,
41. Saint Monica [d.387] for all troubled children,
42. Saint Benedict the Abbot [d.550] who repels all evil,
43. Saint Dymphna [d.650] for mental disorder cures,
44. Saint Anthony of Padua [d.1231] the miracle worker
45. Saint Simon Stock [d.1265] for the Brown Scapular,
46. Saint Peregrine [d.1345] for all cancer cures,
47. Saint Rita of Cascia [d.1457] for hopeless cases,
48. Saint Catherine Labouré [d.1875] Miraculous Medal,
49. Saint Bernadette of Lourdes [d. 1879] for all cures,
50. Saint Thérèse of Liseux, [d. 1897] for all favors,
51. Saint André Bessette [d. 1938], miracle worker,
52. Saint Faustina Kowalska [d. 1938] of Divine Mercy,
53. Pope Saint Clement [d. 99] First Apostolic Father,
54. Saint Christopher [d. 251] Patron of America,
55. Saint Helena [d. 330] Founder of the True Cross,
56. Saint John Chrysostom [d. 407] Church Father,
57. Saint Jerome [d.420] Doctor of the Church,
58. Saint Augustine [d. 430] Great Church Father,
59. Saint Dominic [d. 1221] Patron of the Rosary,
60. Saint Francis of Assisi [d. 1226] Franciscans Founder,
61. Saint Thomas Aquinas [d. 1274] Church Father,
62. Saint Catherine of Siena [d. 1380] Church Doctor,
63. Saint Teresa of Άvila [d. 1582] Carmelite Founder,
64. Saint John of the Cross [d. 1591] Carmelite Co-Founder,
65. Saint Francis De Sales [d. 1622] Church Father,
66. Saint Margaret Alacoque [d. 1690] of Sacred Heart,
67. Saint Louis De Montfort [d. 1716] Marian devotee,
68. Saint Alphonsus Ligouri [d. 1787] Church Doctor,
69. Saint John Vianney [d. 1859] the Curé d’Ars,
70. Saint John Bosco [d. 1888] Founder of Salesians,
71. Saint Bernardine of Siena [d. 1444] Church Doctor,
72. Saint Patrick [d. 460] Patron Saint of Ireland,
73. Saint Claire of Assisi [d. 1253] Founder of the Poor Clares,
74. Saint Maximilian Kolbe [d. 1941] for dedication,
75. Saint Maria Goretti [d. 1902] for purity.
+ With each Icon you order, you will receive a beautiful, full color, 6 Panel Brochure showing: all 75 Sacred First Class Relics, a list the names of all the Relics, “Mary’s Way Litany of the Saints”, a full-color 4 sided Prayer Card, and a statement that your Icon was very reverently touched to all these Relics thereby making your Icon Precious Third-Class Relics of all 75 Relics!
Our Museum Quality Piezo Giclée Fine Art Icons (pronounced pe-a-zoh zhee-clay, French for “spray of ink”) are created using the latest, cutting edge, state-of-the-art technology. By using the world’s finest, most advanced equipment: one-of-a-kind Light-bar Photography, cutting edge Iris printers, the most expensive fade-resistant archival inks, state-of-the-art digital images of the Icons, etc. all on the finest canvas, nothing yet, anywhere in the world, has succeeded in matching the exquisite quality of our “Piezo Giclèe Icons.”
This very costly time-consuming process uses numerous, micro capillary nozzles spraying individual colors onto the finest canvas. According to giclèe manuals: “these microscopic instruments are so fine, so precise that a one-inch square image can consist of up to 12 million micro droplets. This can reproduce an astonishing 512 levels of gray per color. This creates a continuous tone resolution simulating 1,800 dpi (dots-per-inch) halftone.” The results are our Icons are reproduced with the deepest, very richest, highly saturated colors which gives everything in our Icons – a life-like appearance. This is one of the many reasons why our Museum Quality piezo giclèe Fine Art Icons are reported to be, among the world's finest, and most valuable reproductions!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Add $300.00 for required wood shipping crate for the Icon and its frame. The Icon and its frame are shipped internationally encased in a custom built, light weight, very sturdy, wood shipping crate with roller wheels and 4 carrying handles.
We have only 1 in stock, which can be shipped within 2 to 3 weeks. Out of stock items are placed on BACK ORDER and shipped in 12 to 16 weeks. We will contact you by e-mail when your Icon and frame is shipped.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!