Mary Mediatrix and All 4 Marian Dogma Icons with all 5 ages of Jesus and Mary! This is the only complete set of all Four Marian Dogmas ever painted by only one artist! It is a complete unified set. All five Marian Icons form a perfect set: each having a mix of the same colors, symbols, signs, shapes, style, motif, and blending of over 200 exquisite details.
Thousands of favors, blessings, gifts, and graces, many healings and miracles have been reported, documented, and attributed to venerating Our Lady Mediatrix of All Graces ® Mary's Most powerful Role.
AT A GREAT DISCOUNTFOR A SHORT TIME ONLY! THESE ARE LIMITED EDITION LITHOGRAPHS VALUED AT $675.00 Once they are sold out no more will ever become available. WE HAVE LESS THAN 30 LEFT. ORDER IT TODAY.
+ At no additional cost to you, your Blessed and Touched Icon will also be 75 PRECIOUS THIRD-CLASS RELICS of:
1. Jesus’ Most Holy Cross,
2. The Most Holy Crown of Thorns,
3. Jesus’ Scourging Pillar,
4. The Rock of Jesus' Agony in Gethsemane,
5. The Rock of Calvary at the Crucifixion,
6. The Last Supper Holy Table,
7. Jesus’ Holy Crèche Manger,
8. The Actual White Veil of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
9. The Blessed Virgin Mary's Sepulcher,
10. The Rock of Mary’s Assumption to Heaven,
11. Saint Joseph – Mary’s Spouse,
12. The Home of Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
13 .Saint Peter the Apostle,
14. Saint John the Apostle,
15. Saint James the Apostle,
16. Saint Andrew the Apostle,
17. Saint Matthew the Apostle,
18. Saint Simon the Apostle,
19. Saint Thomas the Apostle,
20. Saint Jude the Apostle,
21. Saint Philip the Apostle,
22. Saint James the Less the Apostle,
23. Saint Bartholomew the Apostle,
24. Saint Matthias the Apostle,
25. Saint Luke the Evangelist,
26. Saint Mark the Evangelist,
27. Saint Paul the Apostle,
28. Saint John the Baptist,
29. Saint Ann – Mother of Mary,
30. Saint Joachim – Father of Mary,
31. Saint Elizabeth – Cousin of Mary,
32. Saint Mary Magdalene,
33. Saint Dismas – the Good Thief,
34. Saint Longinus – who lanced Jesus’ side,
35. Saint Joseph of Arimathea – helped bury Jesus,
36. Saint Martha – Sister of Saints Lazarus and Mary,
37. Saint Lazarus – who Jesus raised from the dead,
38. Saint Padre Pio [d.1968] for all miracles and healings,
39. Saint Lucy of Syracuse [d.304] for eye cures,
40. Saint Blaise [d. 316] for throat cures,
41. Saint Monica [d.387] for all troubled children,
42. Saint Benedict the Abbot [d.550] who repels all evil,
43. Saint Dymphna [d.650] for mental disorder cures,
44. Saint Anthony of Padua [d.1231] the miracle worker
45. Saint Simon Stock [d.1265] for the Brown Scapular,
46. Saint Peregrine [d.1345] for all cancer cures,
47. Saint Rita of Cascia [d.1457] for hopeless cases,
48. Saint Catherine Labouré [d.1875] Miraculous Medal,
49. Saint Bernadette of Lourdes [d. 1879] for all cures,
50. Saint Thérèse of Liseux, [d. 1897] for all favors,
51. Saint André Bessette [d. 1938], miracle worker,
52. Saint Faustina Kowalska [d. 1938] of Divine Mercy,
53. Pope Saint Clement [d. 99] First Apostolic Father,
54. Saint Christopher [d. 251] Patron of America,
55. Saint Helena [d. 330] Founder of the True Cross,
56. Saint John Chrysostom [d. 407] Church Father,
57. Saint Jerome [d.420] Doctor of the Church,
58. Saint Augustine [d. 430] Great Church Father,
59. Saint Dominic [d. 1221] Patron of the Rosary,
60. Saint Francis of Assisi [d. 1226] Franciscans Founder,
61. Saint Thomas Aquinas [d. 1274] Church Father,
62. Saint Catherine of Siena [d. 1380] Church Doctor,
63. Saint Teresa of Άvila [d. 1582] Carmelite Founder,
64. Saint John of the Cross [d. 1591] Carmelite Co-Founder,
65. Saint Francis De Sales [d. 1622] Church Father,
66. Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque [d. 1690] of Sacred Heart,
67. Saint Louis De Montfort [d. 1716] Marian devotee,
68. Saint Alphonsus Ligouri [d. 1787] Church Doctor,
69. Saint John Vianney [d. 1859] the Curé d’Ars,
70. Saint John Bosco [d. 1888] Founder of Salesians,
71. Saint Bernardine of Siena [d. 1444] Church Doctor,
72. Saint Patrick [d. 460] Patron Saint of Ireland,
73. Saint Clare of Assisi [d. 1253] Founder of the Poor Clares,
74. Saint Maximilian Kolbe [d. 1941] for dedication,
75. Saint Maria Goretti [d. 1902] for purity
+ With each Icon you order, you will receive a beautiful, full color, 6 Panel Brochure showing: all 75 Sacred First Class Relics, a list the names of all the Relics, “Mary’s Way Litany of the Saints”, a full-color 4 sided Prayer Card, and a statement that your Icon was very reverently touched to all these Relics thereby making your Icon Precious Third-Class Relics of all 75 Relics
Tell all your friends and relatives about this. Give these magnificent Framed or Unframed Icons to your children, your relatives and your church.
“THE 5-ICONS SET”© includes Our Lady Mediatrix and All Four Marian Dogma Icons.
Our unique set of all four Marian Dogma Icons and Our Lady Mediatrix of All Graces® Doctrine Icon are perfectly linked to each other. All five icons show the 5 different ages of Jesus and Mary - from Jesus in Mary’s womb in “The Perpetual Virginity Icon” to Jesus on His throne in Heaven in “Mary’s Assumption into Heaven” Icon.
Our Lady Mediatrix of All of God’s Graces, exquisitely portrayed in The Miraculous Icon®, is Mary’s Most Efficious and Most Powerful Role!
“….As Mediatrix of All Graces she distributes the graces that God bestows on His children. ….All favors and blessings granted by God are granted in virtue of and because of her intervention.”
As this Sacred Miraculous Icon shows: Jesus hears us and humbly, lovingly gives all of His blessings directly to our most loving Mother who knows all our needs and wants to help us through our prayers to her. She is always looking out for us, continuously mediating and granting Graces, Blessings, Healings, Gifts and Favors for us, and showering them on us through her most powerful role as "Mediatrix of All Graces".
All of God's graces flow through Mary Mediatrix of all Graces and are abundantly given to us by her in great cascading "waterfalls of graces, blessings, and favors" as The Miraculous Icon® shows with Mary's cascading, ever-flowing mantle.
Your order will be shipped in the order received. Please allow 2 weeks to ship.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!