Size 5.25” x 7” ORDER THEM TODAY!
Exquisite GOLD LEAF ICON ON CANVAS TEXTURE VERY REVERENTLY TOUCHED TO 75 SACRED FIRST CLASS RELICS FROM ROME, AND ALSO TO THE VERY FRAGRANT MIRACULOUS OIL COMING FROM THE MIRACULOUS ICON "OUR LADY MEDIATRIX OF ALL GRACES"!!! In Traditional , Bright Gold Leaf Frame! The Sacred Miraculous Icon on thick Canvas Texture has very brilliantly shining, glittering "Gold Leaf" on it in 16 different places!
Comes in a Traditional, Bright Gold Leaf Frame! The frame is 1 inch wide and 3/4 inch thick. It can be mounted on your wall or it can be free standing on your tabletop.
+ These extremely beautiful "Gold Leaf Lithograph-Giclees" in Gold Leaf Frames ARE THE FINESTAND MOST LIFELIKE REPRODUCTIONS IN THE WORLD! In no way does the Icon shown on your computer screen match the absolutely stunning, breathtakingly beautiful, lifelike quality and glittering gold leaf on the actual Icon that you will receive and greatly cherish!
+ At no additional cost to you, your Blessed and Touched glittering "Gold Leaf Icon" will also be 75 PRECIOUS THIRD-CLASS RELICS of:
1. Jesus’ Most Holy Cross,
2. The Most Holy Crown of Thorns,
3. Jesus’ Scourging Pillar,
4. The Rock of Jesus' Agony in Gethsemane,
5. The Rock of Calvary at the Crucifixion,
6. The Last Supper Holy Table,
7. Jesus’ Holy Crèche Manger,
8. The Actual White Veil of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
9. The Blessed Virgin Mary's Sepulcher,
10. The Rock of Mary’s Assumption to Heaven,
11. Saint Joseph – Mary’s Spouse,
12. The Home of Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
13 .Saint Peter the Apostle,
14. Saint John the Apostle,
15. Saint James the Apostle,
16. Saint Andrew the Apostle,
17. Saint Matthew the Apostle,
18. Saint Simon the Apostle,
19. Saint Thomas the Apostle,
20. Saint Jude the Apostle,
21. Saint Philip the Apostle,
22. Saint James the Less the Apostle,
23. Saint Bartholomew the Apostle,
24. Saint Matthias the Apostle,
25. Saint Luke the Evangelist,
26. Saint Mark the Evangelist,
27. Saint Paul the Apostle,
28. Saint John the Baptist,
29. Saint Ann – Mother of Mary,
30. Saint Joachim – Father of Mary,
31. Saint Elizabeth – Cousin of Mary,
32. Saint Mary Magdalene,
33. Saint Dismas – the Good Thief,
34. Saint Longinus – who lanced Jesus’ side,
35. Saint Joseph of Arimathea – helped bury Jesus,
36. Saint Martha – Sister of Saints Lazarus and Mary,
37. Saint Lazarus – who Jesus raised from the dead,
38. Saint Padre Pio [d.1968] for all miracles and healings,
39. Saint Lucy of Syracuse [d.304] for eye cures,
40. Saint Blaise [d. 316] for throat cures,
41. Saint Monica [d.387] for all troubled children,
42. Saint Benedict the Abbot [d.550] who repels all evil,
43. Saint Dymphna [d.650] for mental disorder cures,
44. Saint Anthony of Padua [d.1231] the miracle worker
45. Saint Simon Stock [d.1265] for the Brown Scapular,
46. Saint Peregrine [d.1345] for all cancer cures,
47. Saint Rita of Cascia [d.1457] for hopeless cases,
48. Saint Catherine Labouré [d.1875] Miraculous Medal,
49. Saint Bernadette of Lourdes [d. 1879] for all cures,
50. Saint Thérèse of Liseux, [d. 1897] for all favors,
51. Saint André Bessette [d. 1938], miracle worker,
52. Saint Faustina Kowalska [d. 1938] of Divine Mercy,
53. Pope Saint Clement [d. 99] First Apostolic Father,
54. Saint Christopher [d. 251] Patron of America,
55. Saint Helena [d. 330] Founder of the True Cross,
56. Saint John Chrysostom [d. 407] Church Father,
57. Saint Jerome [d.420] Doctor of the Church,
58. Saint Augustine [d. 430] Great Church Father,
59. Saint Dominic [d. 1221] Patron of the Rosary,
60. Saint Francis of Assisi [d. 1226] Franciscans Founder,
61. Saint Thomas Aquinas [d. 1274] Church Father,
62. Saint Catherine of Siena [d. 1380] Church Doctor,
63. Saint Teresa of Άvila [d. 1582] Carmelite Founder,
64. Saint John of the Cross [d. 1591] Carmelite Co-Founder,
65. Saint Francis De Sales [d. 1622] Church Father,
66. Saint Margaret Alacoque [d. 1690] of Sacred Heart,
67. Saint Louis De Montfort [d. 1716] Marian devotee,
68. Saint Alphonsus Ligouri [d. 1787] Church Doctor,
69. Saint John Vianney [d. 1859] the Curé d’Ars,
70. Saint John Bosco [d. 1888] Founder of Salesians,
71. Saint Bernardine of Siena [d. 1444] Church Doctor,
72. Saint Patrick [d. 460] Patron Saint of Ireland,
73. Saint Claire of Assisi [d. 1253] Founder of the Poor Clares,
74. Saint Maximilian Kolbe [d. 1941] for dedication,
75. Saint Maria Goretti [d. 1902] for purit
+ With each Icon you order, you will receive a beautiful, full color, 6 Panel Brochure showing: all 75 Sacred First Class Relics, a list the names of all the Relics, “Mary’s Way Litany of the Saints”, a full-color 4 sided Prayer Card, and a statement that your “Gold Leaf “ Icon of Our Lady Mediatrix of All Graces®was very reverently touched to all these Relics thereby making your Icon Precious Third-Class Relics of all 75 Relics!
+ Saint Luke allegedly painted this Icon of Mary when she was living - with "Mary's True Earthly Face"! Mystic, Master Fine Art Painter, and World Renowned Marian Visionary Josyp Terelya - who saw Mary 7 times - PAINTED THE IMPRINTED, GLORIFIED, BEATIFIC "HEAVENLY FACE OF MARY" ON OUR LADY MEDIATRIX OF ALL GRACES® SACRED MIRACULOUS ICON, using "Mary's Earthly Face" that Saint Luke Painted as a further guide!
All of the 13 features in "Mary's beautiful Heavenly Face" in this Icon are identical to, and are fully corroborated by, the independently written descriptions that were given many years earlier by all six Medjugorje Visionaries. They each independently, twice gave their descriptions to their spiritual director who wrote about it in his writing about Mary's Heavenly Face. These six Visionaries had each seen "Mary's Heavenly Face" hundreds of times for many years!
+ ALL OF THE 13 FEATURES IN "MARY'S HEAVENLY FACE" IN THE PRECIOUS, SACRED, MIRACULOUS ICON ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE DESCRIPTIONS ALL 6 MEDJUGORIE VISIONARIES INDEPENDENTLY WROTE ABOUT IN DESCRIBING MARY'S HEAVENLY FACE including the most important feature which all six Visionary wrote about, and Josyp Terelya painted, that "Mary has a light color brow"!
+ Mary's "Light Color Brow" is "the light color Dove of the Holy Spirit”indelibly aglow on Mary’s brow in heaven and also subtly shown in this Miraculous Icon® Our Lady Mediatrix of All Graces®. This further shows that this Sacred Icon has the alleged "true, real Heavenly Face of Mary" which is repeatedly evidenced by all 7 Visionaries! As it is written in the Bible: "The angel said to her [Mary] 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you..." in the Gospel of Saint Luke, Chapter 1, Verse 35 - for all in Heaven and for the Visionaries on earth to continually, subtly see!
Give these magnificent Framed Icons as your very Special Gifts to your children, your relatives, your church, your priests and deacons.
Our Lady Mediatrix of All of God’s Graces, exquisitely portrayed in The Miraculous Icon®, is a Doctrine of the Catholic Church and IS MARY'S MOST EFFICACIOUS AND MOST POWERFUL ROLE!
“….As Mediatrix of All Graces she distributes the graces that God bestows on His children. ….All favors and blessings granted by God are granted in virtue of and because of her intervention.”
As this Sacred Miraculous Icon Iconography shows: Jesus hears us and humbly, lovingly gives all of His blessings directly to our most loving Mother who knows all our needs and wants to help us through our prayers to her. She is always looking out for us, continuously mediating and granting Graces, Blessings, Healings, Gifts and Favors for us, and showering them on us through her most powerful role as "Mediatrix of All Graces."
All of God's graces flow through Mary Mediatrix of all Graces and are abundantly given to us by her in great cascading "waterfalls of graces, blessings, and favors" as The Miraculous Icon® iconically shows with Mary's cascading, ever-flowing ocean blue mantle.
SUPPLY LIMITED!!! ORDER THEM TODAY!
Due to the overwhelming number of all orders, your order will be shipped in the order it was received. Please allow 2 weeks for your "Gold Leaf Icon" to ship. We will send you an email when it is shipped to you.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!