The Most "Miraculous" Image of Saint Padre Pio - EXUDING BLOOD-LIKE SUBSTANCE, TEARS, FRAGRANCES, and OIL which are signs he will answer your prayers! Exquisite, very lifelike Giclee on Canvas Texture with Glittering "Gold Leaf"! At A GREAT Discount ORDER THEM TODAY!
News Flash *** 52 small drops of blood serum dripped from our Saint Padre Pio "Miraculous" Gloves while praying to Padre Pio to grant miracles, healings, and graces to those who have our Icons, Pio Images, and Scapulars! These 52 "Miracles" are signs from Padre Pio that he answers our prayers every week!
*** PADRE PIO PRAYED TO OUR LADY MEDIATRIX OF ALL GRACES FOR 50 YEARS! Padre Pio told the people who came to thank him for all the favors granted: “ ALL THANKS MUST BE GIVEN TO THE BLESSED MOTHER SINCE SHE IS THE MEDIATRIX OF ALL GRACES.” Our Lady Mediatrix of All Graces is the reason why Padre Pio is assisting Mary’s Way and granting so many "miracles" at our Apostolate!
Please E-mail this site to a friend.
THE ABOVE VERY LIFELIKE GICLEE LITHOGRAPHS SHOW THE 5 ASTONISHING "MIRACLES" COMING FROM SAINT PADRE PIO'S MOST "MIRACULOUS" IMAGE THAT ARE 5 VERY POWERFUL SIGNS THAT HE WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS!!!
The First "Miracle" is: the Padre Pio very Lifelike Image IS "MIRACULOUSLY" EXUDING OIL!
The Second "Miracle" is: Padre Pio Lifelike Image IS "MIRACULOUSLY", ASTONISHINGLY EXUDING WHAT APPEARS TO BE BLOOD!
The Third "Miracle" is: the alleged Blood IS "MIRACULOUSLY" EXUDING THE SAME SWEET SMELL OF ROSES, LILLIES, AND VIOLETS the so-called "Odor of Sanctity", that is coming out of Saint Padre Pio's 60 year old "Miraculous" Gloves with his dried Sacred Stigmata Blood on them! (THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD THROUGH "OUR LADY MEDIATRIX OF ALL GRACES" AND SAINT PADRE PIO - BOTH GLOVES: THE BLESSING HAND GLOVE AND THE LEFT HAND GLOVE OF PADRE PIO ARE AT OUR APOSTOLATE!) The identical fragrances from the 60 year old gloves and from the "Miraculous" Image are the most powerful evidence that this apparent blood is Padre Pio's Sacred Stigmata Blood! The very sweet fragrance that is coming from the image, the fragrance of Roses, Lilies, and Violets is the same sweet fragrance that surrounded Saint Padre Pio while he had the Sacred Stigmata wounds * – which were like the wounds of Jesus! This fragrance was well known as the “Odor of Sanctity” to everyone and to The Vatican!
The Fourth "Miracle" is: that the blood-red liquids coming out of this "Miraculous" Image ARE COMING FROM WHERE THE STIGMATA WOUNDS WERE ON SAINT PADRE PIO! They are coming out of the this Most "Miraculous" Image from his hands and feet where Jesus nail wounds are, from the chest where the spear wound is, and from the back where the scourging wounds are – FROM THE PADRE PIO IMAGE!
The Fifth "Miracle" is: A TEAR SEEMS TO BE COMING OUT FROM THE RIGHT EYE OF SAINT PADRE PIO! The eyes have very life-like features where the irises sparkle like those of a living person, and a teary gleam is on the rim of each eye! His right eye also has Blood Serum in it!
On the bridge of Padre Pio's nose on his "Miraculous" Image there are two gashes which remind us of the passage in the Bible where Jesus was struck with a reed.
12 GREAT "MIRACLES" HAVE OCCURED FROM SAINT PADRE PIO'S MOST "MIRACULOUS" GLOVES WHICH ARE VERY REVERENTLY TOUCHED TO ALL OF OUR SAINT PADRE PIO TRIPTYCH ("three-part") GICLEE-LITHOGRAPHS!
While touching Mary’s Way Lithographs, Icons, and “12-Way All Protecting Scapulars” to our 75 Sacred First-Class Relics and to Saint Padre Pio’s fragrant Gloves, AND WHILE PRAYING TO SAINT PADRE PIO TO GRANT MIRACLES, HEALINGS, AND GRACES TO THOSE WHO HAVE OUR ICONS, GICLEES, LITHOGRAPHS, SCAPULARS AND OUR OTHER RELIGIOUS ITEMS THE FOLLOWING 12 "MIRACLES" OCCURED!
The First "Miracle" is PADRE PIO'S 60 YEAR OLD BLOOD ON HIS BLESSING HAND GLOVE "MIRACULOUSLY" LIQUIFIED and a small drop of Blood dropped onto the very thick white paper it laid on AND WENT THROUGH 3 VERY THICK PAGES! (This is shown on the bottom right on all of our likelike, Fine Art Lithographs.)
The Second "Miracle" is A VERY LARGE DROP OF BLOOD SERUM ALSO "MIRACULOUSLY" LIQUIFIED FROM PADRE PIO'S BLESSING HAND GLOVE and dropped onto the white paper it was on AND ALSO WENT THROUGH 3 VERY THICK PAGES! (This is also shown on the bottom right on all of our likelike, Fine Art Lithographs.)
The Third "Miracle" is the apparent GREAT HEAT FROM SAINT PADRE PIO'S DROP OF BLOOD (his blood was always extremely hot, over 127 F)* CAUSED ALL 3 THICK PAGES TO WARP UP, TO BEND UP HIGH UNDER HIS SMALL DROP OF BLOOD! (You can see this on the lower right corner on our likelike Lithographs.)
The Fourth to Eleventh "Miracles" are that since then, EIGHT MORE SMALL DROPS OF BLOOD SERUM "MIRACULOUSLY" APPEARED UNDER HIS BLESSING HAND GLOVE AND DROPPED ONTO THE THICK WHITE PAPER IT LAID ON!
The twelfth "Miracle" is that PADRE PIO'S SCAB OF BLOOD (shown on the bottom left corner of our Giclees) EXTREMELY "MIRACULOUSLY " APPEARED UNDER HIS BLESSING HAND GLOVE – which was not ever on or in his 60 year old Gloves! HIS BLOOD SCAB "MIRACULOUSLY" APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE!
THESE 17 "MIRACLES" ARE ALL VERY POWERFUL SIGNS FROM SAINT PADRE PIO THAT HE WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS!!!
Already, many astonishing "miracles", healings, and graces have been reported (and are on our website) by those having our Icons, giclees, religious articles, and our “All Protecting Scapular” all of which are the most powerful and most effective Sacramentals and Scapular in the world!
(* from "The Vatican Files" about Padre Pio)
+ At no additional cost to you, your Blessed and Touched glittering "Gold Leaf” Lithograph of Saint Padre Pio will also be 75 PRECIOUS THIRD-CLASS RELICS of:
1. Jesus’ Most Holy Cross,
2. The Most Holy Crown of Thorns,
3. Jesus’ Scourging Pillar,
4. The Rock of Jesus' Agony in Gethsemane,
5. The Rock of Calvary at the Crucifixion,
6. The Last Supper Holy Table,
7. Jesus’ Holy Crèche Manger,
8. The Actual White Veil of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
9. The Blessed Virgin Mary's Sepulcher,
10. The Rock of Mary’s Assumption to Heaven,
11. Saint Joseph – Mary’s Spouse,
12. The Home of Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
13 .Saint Peter the Apostle,
14. Saint John the Apostle,
15. Saint James the Apostle,
16. Saint Andrew the Apostle,
17. Saint Matthew the Apostle,
18. Saint Simon the Apostle,
19. Saint Thomas the Apostle,
20. Saint Jude the Apostle,
21. Saint Philip the Apostle,
22. Saint James the Less the Apostle,
23. Saint Bartholomew the Apostle,
24. Saint Matthias the Apostle,
25. Saint Luke the Evangelist,
26. Saint Mark the Evangelist,
27. Saint Paul the Apostle,
28. Saint John the Baptist,
29. Saint Ann – Mother of Mary,
30. Saint Joachim – Father of Mary,
31. Saint Elizabeth – Cousin of Mary,
32. Saint Mary Magdalene,
33. Saint Dismas – the Good Thief,
34. Saint Longinus – who lanced Jesus’ side,
35. Saint Joseph of Arimathea – helped bury Jesus,
36. Saint Martha – Sister of Saints Lazarus and Mary,
37. Saint Lazarus – who Jesus raised from the dead,
38. Saint Padre Pio [d.1968] for all miracles and healings,
39. Saint Lucy of Syracuse [d.304] for eye cures,
40. Saint Blaise [d. 316] for throat cures,
41. Saint Monica [d.387] for all troubled children,
42. Saint Benedict the Abbot [d.550] who repels all evil,
43. Saint Dymphna [d.650] for mental disorder cures,
44. Saint Anthony of Padua [d.1231] the miracle worker
45. Saint Simon Stock [d.1265] for the Brown Scapular,
46. Saint Peregrine [d.1345] for all cancer cures,
47. Saint Rita of Cascia [d.1457] for hopeless cases,
48. Saint Catherine Labouré [d.1875] Miraculous Medal,
49. Saint Bernadette of Lourdes [d. 1879] for all cures,
50. Saint Thérèse of Liseux, [d. 1897] for all favors,
51. Saint André Bessette [d. 1938], miracle worker,
52. Saint Faustina Kowalska [d. 1938] of Divine Mercy,
53. Pope Saint Clement [d. 99] First Apostolic Father,
54. Saint Christopher [d. 251] Patron of America,
55. Saint Helena [d. 330] Founder of the True Cross,
56. Saint John Chrysostom [d. 407] Church Father,
57. Saint Jerome [d.420] Doctor of the Church,
58. Saint Augustine [d. 430] Great Church Father,
59. Saint Dominic [d. 1221] Patron of the Rosary,
60. Saint Francis of Assisi [d. 1226] Franciscans Founder,
61. Saint Thomas Aquinas [d. 1274] Church Father,
62. Saint Catherine of Siena [d. 1380] Church Doctor,
63. Saint Teresa of Άvila [d. 1582] Carmelite Founder,
64. Saint John of the Cross [d. 1591] Carmelite Co-Founder,
65. Saint Francis De Sales [d. 1622] Church Father,
66. Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque [d. 1690] of Sacred Heart,
67. Saint Louis De Montfort [d. 1716] Marian devotee,
68. Saint Alphonsus Ligouri [d. 1787] Church Doctor,
69. Saint John Vianney [d. 1859] the Curé d’Ars,
70. Saint John Bosco [d. 1888] Founder of Salesians,
71. Saint Bernardine of Siena [d. 1444] Church Doctor,
72. Saint Patrick [d. 460] Patron Saint of Ireland,
73. Saint Clare of Assisi [d. 1253] Founder of the Poor Clares,
74. Saint Maximilian Kolbe [d. 1941] for dedication,
75. Saint Maria Goretti [d. 1902] for purity
Give these Exquisite, most lifelike Giclees of The Most "Miraculous" Image of Saint Padre Pio on Canvas Texture with Glittering “Gold Leaf” as Precious Gifts to your Family, Friends, and Priests!
Many favors, blessings, gifts, and graces, healings and "miracles" have been reported, documented, and attributed to venerating Saint Padre Pio.
+ With each Giclee you order, you will receive a beautiful, full color, 6 Panel Brochure showing: all 75 Sacred First Class Relics, a list the names of all the Relics, a full-color Icon printed on the Card, and a statement that your "Gold Leaf" Canvas Textured, Lifelike Lithograph-Giclee Icon was very reverently touched to all these Relics thereby making your Icon Precious Third-Class Relics of all 75 Relics!
OFFERED AT A GREAT DISCOUNT WITH FREE SHIPPING FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY! ORDER THEM TODAY!
Due to the overwhelming number of all orders, your order will be shipped in the order received. Please allow 1 TO 2 weeks for your Most "Miraculous" Image of Padre Pio on Canvas Texture with "Gold Leaf" to ship. We will send you an e-mail when it is shipped to you.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!